aamarpay is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to build functional and efficient server-side applications in the FinTech arena.
Job responsibilities include participating in all phases of the software development lifecycle. If you’re a seasoned developer with a love for back-end technologies, we’d like to meet you. Your ultimate goal is to create high-quality products that meet customer needs.
- Help design and implement functional requirements
- Build efficient back-end features in Python
- Integrate front-end components into applications
- Manage testing and bug fixes
- Prepare technical documentation
- Assist with UX/UI designers to implement design into the code
- Coach junior team members
- Implement software enhancements & suggest improvements
- Solid experience as Python Developer. (min 3 Years)
- Experience with Python frameworks (Django)
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and REST API
- Understanding of databases and MySQL
- Knowledge of PHP basics.
- Attention to detail
- Leadership skills
- Efficiency in English is a must.
- A candidate from MFS / Payment Gateway would be considered a plus point.
- The candidate needs to have a minimum of 1 year of experience working with PSO/PSP or relevant fintech arena.
- Education: Any background including CSE
- Institution: Any reputed Public & Private University
- Lunch: Fully subsidized
- Snacks: Fully subsidized (Morning)
- Weekly 2 days holiday (Friday & Saturday)
- Various Leave Type: Casual/Medical/Annual/Privilege/ Maternity/Paternity
- Unused leave cash at the year end
- Festival Bonus: 2 (up to 75% of basic)
- Appraisal: Monthly / Quarterly (based on performance)
- Health Insurance facility
- Mobile Allowance & other admissible benefits.
- Salary: 40-45k (Slightly negotiable for deserving candidate)