- Demonstrate subject matter specialty on income tax, and ability to apply knowledge of current legislations and practices to client / business issues, and ability of understand and interpret the taxation law.
- Ability to guide and manage day-to-day company & personal income tax matters.
- Analyze issues, prepare tax returns and other submissions to the tax authorities ensuring overall efficiency and tax optimization.
- Assist clients in understanding tax disputes and identifying actions to be taken to resolve such disputes in line with relevant laws.
- Represent tax issues of the clients before the tax authorities to ensure the best outcome / services for the company in line with the laws.
- Responsible for monthly and yearly return submission, hearing and assessment finalization at income tax authority.
- Monitor deduction of income tax at source and deposit them to the government treasury on time.
- Prepare income tax audit reports and handle professional income tax authorities individually. Monitor and analyses accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
- Responsible for efficient operation of income tax related accounting activities of the organization.
- Collect and organize all income tax papers in regular basis and handle all information data requests.
- Work at office
- Master of Commerce (MCom) in Income Tax, Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) in Accounting
- CA(CC)/ACMA / ACA / ACCA qualified or partly qualified will be given preference.
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Income Tax, Income Tax and Legal Affairs
- Age 35 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Job Category: Mid Level
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dhaka